Saturday, February 23, 2008

Earthquake Will Strike Near Or Under Great Lakes; Flooding From High Water

Earthquake Will Strike Near Or Under Great Lakes; Flooding From High Water
Bill Tenuto
February 23, 2008

An earthquake will strike in an area where earthquakes do not commonly occur.

This earthquake will strike in an area several hundred miles to the northwest of New York City.

The probable location of this earthquake will be either under one of the Great Lakes or in one of the Canadian provinces or American states near the Great Lakes.

The probable epicenter of this earthquake will be in the Great Lakes area.

People in many cities around the Great Lakes will feel the shaking from this earthquake.

A likely place for this earthquake to strike will be either under Lake Michigan or near the shores of Lake Michigan.

The people of Milwaukee, Wisconsin will feel this earthquake. The ground under the city of Milwaukee will shake.

Also, the ground will shake in Illinois. The people of Chicago, Illinois will feel the impact from this earthquake. The people of Chicago, Illinois will feel the ground shaking under Chicago.

In addition, people in many cities around the Great Lakes will experience high tides, high water levels and flooding. The earthquake may generate this, or this may be a separate weather event.

The people of Chicago, Illinois and/or people in other shoreline communities around Lake Michigan also may experience unusually high water levels, flooding and/or an unusually high wave (something similar to a tsunami) or waves from Lake Michigan.

There will be an unusual rising up of water in one or more of the Great Lakes areas. There will be an uplifting of water. There will be high water levels. There will be flooding. There will be unusually high tides of water. News media attention will be focused on rising tides. News media attention will be focused on flooding in many cities around the Great Lakes. The news media will talk about floodwaters covering populated areas in cities and towns around one or more of the Great Lakes.

Copyright © 2008 by William L. Tenuto. All rights reserved.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoa. I live in Chicago and we just had a 5.2 mag earthquake in Illinois at like 4 in the morning. o_O That's rare, and freaky.

Well, I look forward to your next post. x)

Friday, April 18, 2008 7:08:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had a very vivid dream of seeing New York flooded coming from the west (inland), I don't even see how this is possible. It was very real to me, yet I am on the west coast.

Saturday, December 05, 2009 1:07:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have had a similar dream with water coming from the south east of Atlanta. I am standing on a high point and the water flow is rapid and a clear aqua blue color flooding to my knees in dark of night.

Wednesday, December 08, 2010 5:25:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I live near Lake Michigan in Wisconsin and have had a recurring imagery of Lake Michigan cresting very high over the cliffs. I sometimes get flashes of imagery and after a short time, they happen. These images have happened far too many times in my life to just pass them off as a coincidence. They happen when I am awake and they have a certain feel to them (hard to explain). I was very curious so I searched the internet for psychic predictions for 2011 and one well known pair of psychic twins saw a large event happening on the eastern edge of Lake Michgan. And another said there would be a large earthquake near Chicago. It is kind of eerie. This has been unsettling for me.

Friday, February 04, 2011 8:01:00 PM  
Blogger Poppy said...

first time reading your sight. I have a similar gifting, that I call knowledge or insight or revelation. Or words of Prophecy, started when I accepted Christ, some 40+ years ago. My sight is on You Tube "rtPoppy". and of course as an old man.... dreams, as the Bible says in Joel... I was told by a Prof. that he believes some of these supernatural gifts are remnant of what we had before the fall. That is plausible to me. However, I don't recall my gifting before my spiritual rebirth with Christ as a dope head teenage. Anyway, I believe God is the giver of all good gifts. Blessings! Poppy

Sunday, September 18, 2011 9:34:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My family and I have visited Lake Michigan every year for decades. There are so many areas of huge beautiful sand dunes all along the coast. I have constantly had nightmares of a tsunami in Lake MI. Now, obviously the whole coast doesn't have sand dunes, but many places do. In places, the dunes are 100, 200, or more feet tall. Sleeping Bear Dunes get to 400, almost 500 feet.
Now it seems like the 2011 Japan tsunami water level rose a lot. Watching youtube videos of the tsunami in Japan is so scary. The water level rose so much, I have heard up to almost 150ft in areas. But even if there was a tsunami in Lake MI as big as the Japan one, which seems unlikely; still the dunes are taller and I've wondered how much protection they would offer. I'd hope if that did happen, the tsunami wouldn't make it past the dunes.

Wednesday, January 29, 2014 12:19:00 PM  
Blogger Jones said...

Im from Milwaukee. I just woke up from my 4th dream in the last 4 years that lake Michigan flooded Milwaukee City. Very vivid.

Monday, April 04, 2016 5:37:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home