Sunday, October 09, 2005

Book One, Chapter Four: "Flight." Section Two: "The Four Corners."

Book One, Chapter Four, "Flight"

Section Two: "The Four Corners"

October 9, 2005

Bill Tenuto

Creating Peace On Earth
John Lennon
The Bird Tribes
The Hopi
The Maya
The Sioux

Imagine
"You may say I'm a dreamer,
But I'm not the only one,
I hope some day you'll join us,
And the world will live as one."
(John Lennon, "Imagine," © Bag Productions)

How To Stop Destroying The Earth
If the entire world joined together tomorrow in one organic, human community, and together we focused our energies on saving our world, we instantly would stop the destruction we are inflicting on the Earth. However, the possibility of our joining together in one world community tomorrow, or even any time soon, seems remote. I think a world community is beyond our reach until much later in the course of events.

Right now, there are not yet enough people on the Earth who are awake enough and focused enough to stop this destruction. Even now, we have the power to stop it, but most people don't know how to use this power. To learn how to use this power requires a change in how we perceive reality, an alignment with the spirit and action. We have the power to change anything. We just have to learn how to use it. The power to change anything is a teachable and learnable skill.

I am one of many who is stepping out in front now and taking the lead. I am one of many who will help us create a place of safety when the time is right. Those Native Americans who have held to the traditional ways know much more about this than I. My specific role is to put out the call, teach what I know and help point the way.

I am pointing the way, here and now, for anyone who is reading this. For those of us who love the good Earth and who wish to stay alive on the soil of the Americas, I foresee an opportunity for us to survive beyond the epidemics, natural catastrophes and nuclear warfare that one day could destroy us. We are here together in physical form. We are Americans--North Americans, Central Americans and South Americans--and the continents of the Americas long ago opened their lands to all the races of humanity.

The Region of the Four Corners is a wide circle. At the center of this circle there is a point, an imaginary dot on the map, where Arizona, New Mexico, Utah and Colorado meet. When the time is right, all of the races of humanity will gather in the Region of the Four Corners.

The Words Of A Prophet
I knew a woman who came to me 30 years ago. She was a prophet. She was a poet. She was a spiritualist. I never expected I would meet this person when I was working for Macy's in 1975. She and I met and within seconds we bonded. She opened me up to what I already knew. Her name was Beverly.

About a week before Hurricane Katrina struck, Beverly soared back into my life. It had been ten years since I last had heard from her.

Beverly has returned to me, but only for a short time, to assist me with my work. Some of my work involves my learning now how to help shift the energy of humanity and the Earth. By knowing how to work the energy, we can make things happen.

Beverly came to me in the first place, 30 years ago, to help me open to my gift of foresight. Now she and I will finish what we started in 1975. For the last three years, Beverly has been fighting a battle against cancer. She has great courage. She and I both know time is running out for her. Time is running out for all of us. Beverly and I have much to do now. We must do it together and we must do it fast.

She recently said this to me:

"Before this world can find peace and pull together, we have to be at peace within ourselves and know who we are."

"You cannot fly unless you know inside you can."

"You must be at peace within yourself and know who you are and then you can fly. You have to know it inside of you. Your soul has to know that. You have to center it within yourself. I know who I am. I know what I can do. I have the divine intervention, and I know that strength within myself."

"A lot of people will be left on the ground. Not everyone will be able to fly. Most will be left on the ground. Not many will know how to fly."
(From a conversation with my friend, Beverly Grosso, September 14, 2005.)

Beverly asked me if I would quote a poem from Wordsworth here. She liked to recite this poem often in the late 70s, 80s and early 90s, when she and I would spend time together. Back then, I heard her recite this poem dozens of times, but I didn't know why she seemed to put so much importance on it. Now I know.

Those of us who are determined to make it through this destruction carry the seed of the new human race, of the new humanity on the New Earth. This destruction will bring us grief. There will be much loss. Then will come the birth of the New Earth. Wordsworth's poem is for us.

"What though the radiance which was once so bright
Be now for ever taken from my sight,
Though nothing can bring back the hour
Of splendour in the grass, of glory in the flower;
We will grieve not, rather find
Strength in what remains behind."
(William Wordsworth, "Ode: Intimations of Immortality from Recollections of Early Childhood.")

From Black Elk of the Oglala Sioux
"We know that we are related and are one with all things of the heavens and the earth, and we know that all things that move are a people as we."

"The Morning Star and the dawn which comes with it, the moon of the night, and the stars of the heavens are all brought together here."

"The dawn and the sun of day are your relatives. The Morning Star and all the stars of the sacred heavens are your relatives; always remember this!"
(Black Elk, The Sacred Pipe [Norman, Oklahoma: The University of Oklahoma Press, 1953], pp. 97-98, 100)

When entering the lodge to participate in the Sweat Lodge Ceremony, it is the age-old tradition of the people of the Sioux to say, "mitakuye oyasin" (pronounced mee-tock-ooh-yee oh-yah-sin).

The English translation of this is, "We are all relatives."

Once we have learned to live our lives in accordance with this truth, we will stop the destruction of the Earth. It will be up to the Bird Tribes to do it. No one else will.

Return Of The Bird Tribes From Author, Ken Carey
"Awaken humankind. The teachers of love circle around the morning star. Spiraling down. Coming to rest. They land. At the edge of your history's shore."

"Remembered in African creation myths, honored by Australian aborigines, recalled in the folk traditions of every earth people, we are the Bird Tribes, the Solar Clan, the Children of the Stars."

"Releasing our identities in a burst of joy that translates them into light, we flew outward from our source stars, riding waves of light across the sea of space until we reached this world. Each of us came from a different star. Yet our being is the source of every star. And in that being we are one."(Kenneth X. Carey, Return of the Bird Tribes [New York: HarperCollins, 1988], pp. 24-25)

The Four Corners
We of the Bird Tribes have returned. We will gather at the Four Corners and there combine our energies into a force for good. We will create peace on Earth. When the plans are made and the date is set, I will announce it. I will call it out.

First, I will do my part to help prepare the way. I will go to the highlands of Guatemala to speak to the Mayan Elders. I will go to the Region of the Four Corners, to the Land of the Hopi on the mesas of Arizona, to speak to the Hopi Elders. I will go to New York City, then outward from there, to resume my public speaking and once again take up my teaching of the way to align with the spirit.

I Believe A New Day Will Come
"I believe a new day will come, maybe soon, maybe right around the corner, when happiness and joy will greet the ones who have had so much sadness."

"It again will be up to that person to accept, not turn away from, those feelings no matter how powerful or unbelievable they may be. Knowing and understanding is the key to the magic of all that is worth coming and that will lead us to our own destiny."
(A handwritten note to me from my friend, Beverly Grosso, April 1987.)

With Gratitude
I acknowledge with gratitude Stanley Looking Horse, Medicine Chief of the Great Sioux Nation, who in 1991 invited all of the races of humanity to the Sundance on the Green Grass Reservation in South Dakota. At the Sundance in 1991, the Grandfathers of the Sioux called me to them and the Great Spirit invited me in.

There is a way in which human beings are meant to live on the Earth. It is a way of peace. It is a way of harmony. Among the tribes of the Americas, the Land of the Hopi, located within the Region of the Four Corners, is the center of the continent of North America. Held by the Hopi within that center is the space for peace on Earth. In the tradition of the Hopi, it is understood that no Hopi may ever take up arms against another human being. Among the Native Americans, it is known that the Hopi are The Keepers of the Peace. The Sioux, in turn, are The Protectors of the Peace. In 1991, it was the Sioux who called me to them. Now I am answering. The time has come.

I now will go and teach all who come out, people from all nations. When the preparations have been made and the Elders have said the time is right, we will gather at the Four Corners.

To the Great Spirit I now say, "Yes." I am sharing my gift. I will put out the call. The Bird Tribes have returned. I am calling them out.
_____________________________________________
This completes the final chapter of Book One.

© 2005 by William L. Tenuto

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you. I'm trying to remove my blinders so that I can also see. Life is good. I pray that it continues.

Saturday, October 15, 2005 8:14:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Bill, I have read the Four Corners and found it very moving. Especially the re-meeting of you and Beverly. Your writing has reminded me - yet again - that as I move through this life I feel like I am losing not gaining through my own selfish and self-centered behavior. My view is that world made me a survivor without the proper tool box..so I have to survive any way possible. I will re-read your Four Corners as I found it very enlightening.

I hope that our conversation the other night on the phone will be the first of many more to come.

As you have found out from your reunion with Beverly...the best support comes from people who knew/know you. The best assistance comes from these people also. I know that you understand this because in time of need your family has been there with support and assistance - maybe not perfect but there for you out of the love for a family member. To me acknowledging this - which you and I have - is the first step towards what your book is trying to set forth.

Thank you,

Diane

Saturday, November 12, 2005 10:59:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello brother great to see you here hey when is this gathering taking place?? i trust you are well

Friday, May 28, 2010 8:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home